Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Map out your future, but do it in pencil." -Jon Bon Jovi

Rick got his new bow a couple of weeks ago and he loves it. It is a  pretty bow. We have league tonight and I am going to go and try and shoot. I did not go on Tue. because after working the whole day I was shot. This illness is taking forever to get over. I am just so tired all the time.
Yesterday I drove to Mankato to have the oil changed and the tires rotated on my car. I was glad we did not get all the snow they were talking about earlier.  Today I was suppose to go to the doctor for a recheck on my heart rate but my doctor called in sick. So now I have to go tomorrow. I was up and all ready to go when they called, sure am glad I was not on the road already.
I just realized that daylight savings time starts this weekend. That means I will get one less hour of sleep on Sat. night. I hate it when I have to work on that day. It will be like getting up at 3:00 instead of 4:00. I am guessing I will be ready for bed about 7:00 Sunday night.
Morgan has decided that she can run across the road now so I put Dexter's invisible fence collar on her. Dexter never leaves the yard even without the collar on. He is to afraid of the shock, he learned at the old house that if he heard the beep he better get back. Since we put the fence in at this house this fall all of the flags are under the snow. So Morgan is going to have to learn where she can be by hearing the beep. She got her first lesson  this morning. She is a fast learning so I figure she will not need many more lessons.
I finally figured out my troubles with my camera and computer. I did not disconnect the camera from the computer the last time I used it so it messed stuff up. Once I rebooted the computer it fixed itself. I was happy to be able to download my pictures.
I have to go make a pie now to take to Amy's house for supper tonight. She is having us over for a turkey supper.
Later Sharon

No comments: