Sunday, January 30, 2011

Laughter is an instant vacation. ~Milton Berle

Last night I went to Girls Only The Secret Comedy of Women at the Hennepin Stages. It  was so funny. I laughed so hard all. It is playing for a couple more weeks so if you are a women I would recommend that you go see it. You will not regret going.  
I left my house yesterday at 3:00 and did not get home until 11:30 so the dogs had a long evening without me. They were both a little hipper when I got home. Morgan was not to happy to have to go back in her kennel after only being out for a half hour. So of course this morning she was up at 5:45. Well I was having none of that. I let out to go potty and then back to bed for all of us. They both made it until 7:30 before I had to get up for good. 
Today I am going to do a little shopping with Christa. I want to get some new clothes for Vegas. I want to go to Medford and see if I can find anything. 
Rick is coming home today. 
Later Sharon

No comments: