Monday, January 3, 2011

Lazy Day




I was suppose to work this past weekend but I traded days with one of my co-works so I had the day off. Of course now I have to work 3 days have one day off and then work 5 more days. It is going to be long but it was worth it to have the weekend off. Friday for New Years Eve Rick and I went to the Star Fire Grill. It was super good. After that we came home and starting watching the HBO show Boardwalk Empire.
Saturday I decided that I was going to do something I NEVER do. I took the whole day off and did nothing but watch the whole season one of Boardwalk Empire. I never waste the day like that but I decided we deserved the day off since we have worked so hard on the house for the past 5 months. It was a fun and lazy day!
So of course Sunday I had to make up for my laziness! Rick and I went to the club and shot for awhile and then went to Walmart. When we got home I got on the tread mill and ran 3 miles. It has been awhile and it felt good. When I got off the tread mill Rick got on. By then it was supper time so I made us some burritos. After supper was all cleaned up we sat down to watch Alien. Rick gave me the set of them in Blue ray for Christmas. It is really good. We watched the first two movies.
Today I am babysitting Josie and Liam. Josie wanted to take a nap so she is sleeping now. Liam is resting on the couch. What that means is he is reading books for awhile. I am going to make cookies this afternoon. Good to have something good to take to work since I will be working so many hours.
Later Sharon Posted by Picasa

No comments: