Thursday, January 27, 2011

4 day weekends

This is a picture of the bird feeder that Rick gave me for Christmas. My Dad made it. 
Today is my last day of work before my 4 day weekend. I am glad because my ear is still plugged! I am not very happy about it. I am going to give it a week and then  if it still does not clear up I am going to go to the doctor. It is hard to work because I cannot hear anything.
Yesterday after work I picked up Liam and Josie from daycare until Adam got off of work. Rick made us all pancakes for supper. He found a new recipe in his heart healthy cookbook. They were super good. Liam of course loved them because Rick made them. The first thing he wanted to know when we got to our house was  if Rick was going to be home. Then of course Josie decided that she wanted to be by Rick the whole time they were there too. Good thing Christa and Amy are having new babies so I can have them until they decide they like Rick better too! 
This weekend Rick is going to the 18 meter shoot without me. I had bought tickets to a show in Mpls a long time ago and did not realize it was the same weekend. So he is going with Eric and Serena. That means I have to have dog duty all weekend. Morgan is doing really good. She has not had an accident in two days. She is super wild when we get home from work. On the days I am home with her by evening she is ready to sit on the couch and cuddle with us. I think she is going to be a good dog. Dexter is much happier since she has been with us too. 
Only 12 more days until Vegas!!!!
Later Sharon
























                                                                                


No comments: