Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wake me up please

Oh I could really use some caffeine this morning. I am soooo tired. I was up way to late last night so 4:00 a.m. came really early this morning. It is days like this that I wish I drank caffeine. Maybe I will break down and throw out my decaf coffee I brought with me to work and go buy some with caffeine in it.
Next week at this time I will be getting ready to get on an airplane for Vegas. It is going to be 70 degrees out when we get there, not -1 like it is here today. I cannot wait.
Shooting last night was fun. A bunch of guys from the Lads club came over to shoot. It is fun to shoot with different people once in awhile.
My raynaud's syndrome has kicked in again this winter. Only this time it is my toes not my fingers. The other day when I was working out one of my toes was completely white and hurt like crazy. It took forever for it to warm up. I have not had much trouble with it for the last few years but I guess the cold is getting to me this winter. Or maybe like everything else it is because I am getting old and my body is giving up on me!!
I NEED CAFFEINE!!!
Later Sharon

No comments: