Monday, January 24, 2011

Buried

Last night Rick and I watched the movie Buried. I had read about it in the Star Trib and it sound good so I got it from Netflix. It was so disturbing. The movie is about a contractor working in Iraq as a truck driver. He gets kidnapped and then buried alive in a coffin. The movie starts out when he wakes up in the dark. The whole movie was really sad and very disturbing. I will not tell you anything else about it in case you want to watch it. But I will tell you this. You will not be happy when you are done watching it.
I had a nice weekend. Friday night Rick, Christa, Jese and I went up to Cassie and Nick's house to so everyone could meet Glory. Then we went out for supper at Bonfire. We had lots of fun.
Saturday Rick went to an archery shoot and I babysat Liam and Josie. It is Adam' s birthday today and Amy want to take him to a movie and out for supper for his birthday. So being the nice person that I am I said I would watch the kids for them so they could go.
Sunday WAC had a shoot so I went down for a little while and visited with everyone and shot for awhile. Then I went to Walmart and got stuff to make 3 different meals this week. I  know it is pretty shocking! I made turkey and black bean chili last night. It was very good.
I lifted on Saturday morning and my abs are still sore! I changed things up a little while lifting and I sure can tell.
My left ear is all plugged up again. It is sooooo annoying.  It happens about once a year. The doctor tells me when it happens to put peroxide in it 3 times a day for 5 to 7 days. The first time I did this it worked great. The next time it did not work at all and ended up going to the doctor so they could remove the wax buildup. That time I asked the doctor if there was anything I could do to prevent it from happening again. She said other then not using q-tips to clean your ear there is nothing I can do. She said some people are just more prone to having wax buildup in there inner ear. It really sucks. I cannot hear a thing out of my left ear. I sure hope it gets better in the next couple of days.
Later Sharon

No comments: