Thursday, January 20, 2011

Finally

Liam and Josie


Morgan



Rick Shooting at the Pro-Am

Ricks target on the top right.

So I finally got our new Mac computer hooked up. Now I am trying to learn how to use it. I have never had a Mac before so it is all new to me. Good thing Christa has one so she can talk me through it. I have been doing pretty good. I even got my pictures downloaded. I cannot figure out how to hook the printer up. It is not reading it when I plug it into the computer. Good thing I don't need it today.
Morgan is doing very good on her potty training. Today the only accident she has had was when I was hooking up the computer and I did not see her at the door. She does no bark or anything when she wants to out she just sits there. We will have to work on that.
I have the weekend off so I am very happy about that.
Later Sharon

1 comment:

Christa said...

you need to put in the disk that came with the printer to install it, just plugging it in doesn't work for any computers!!!