Monday, January 10, 2011

Random Thoughts

Life has been pretty quite lately and it has been nice. Because of that I don't really have much to blog about today.
My latest obsession is looking at all the poor dogs that are waiting to get adopted. I have gone on pet finders forever just to take a look but lately I have been going there a lot. I wanted to get a cat but Dexter hates cats. Well really he is just scared of them and will never stop barking at them. So I cannot get a cat but I would like to get another dog so Dexter has someone to play with. He loves it when Jada or Kipper come over to play. I have found a couple that both Rick and I like but they both got adopted  out before we got to them. All the cute ones go out fast. I am finding out also that it is almost as hard to adopted a dog as a kid. They want to know EVERYTHING about you. Some places even have to have a home visit before they will let you take a dog home. So anyhow I am spending way to much time on the Internet looking at all those sad, sad dogs waiting for a home.
It sure was cold this weekend. I had to work and on the weekends I have to open all the buildings on campus. I have about 20 buildings I have to open or check before 8:00. It was -10 on Sunday morning when I went out. I was glad when I was done and could come into the office to warm up.
Last night after work I went for a 3 mile run on the tread mill. I have really gone down hill when it comes to working out. I lifted once and ran once this week and that was all. I need to get my ass in gear or my ass is going to get wide! Rick is bringing my bike in for me this week and putting it on the trainer so I can do that too.
Only one more day of work and then I have 3 days off. I am ready to sleep in!
League started last week. It was the first time I have shoot 70 arrows again since last March. It went pretty good. Rick brought a different bow home for me to try this week. If I like it we are going to order me a new one. Rick is on the shooting staff for someone new this year. He gets a new bow for 50% off. Lucky guy. I guess that is what you get when you are a super good archer.
In one month we will be in Vegas. I am getting excited.
Well that is about all the random thoughts I have for today.
Later Sharon

No comments: