Monday, January 4, 2010

Winter Wedding

Me Diane and Linda
Rod and Diane
Sarah and Cory
Adam, Amy, Cassie and Nick

Saturday we went to Sarah and Cory's wedding. Sarah was very beautiful and the wedding was lots of fun. I even had a beer, only one though! It has been so cold, I am having a hard time warming up. Today I babysat Liam and Josie. They were both very tired this morning because they get here at 6:30 so they both took good long naps this afternoon. Since they both took naps I HAD TO COOK. I know I think the last time I really cooked something for supper was in the middle of Dec. It is a good thing Rick likes to cook or I am pretty sure I would starve to death. Rick just gave Dexter a bath and now he is running around the house like he is nuts. Silly dog. I went to the chiropractor again today. I have been going once a week or so. I would love to say it is getting better but it is not. I have one or two good days out of the week and the rest suck. He wants me to come back on Wed. since I have to shoot on Tue. Thur. Fri. and Sunday this week. I am pretty sure I will not make it all four days. Oh well I guess I will just live with it. The TV and couch are calling my name.
Later
Sharon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: