Monday, January 11, 2010

There are smiles that make us happy,
There are smiles that make us blue,
There are smiles that steal away
the teardrops, as the sunbeams
steal away the dew.
Here are smiles that have a tender
meaning, that the eyes of love
alone may see...
And the smiles that fill my life
with sunshine are the smiles
that you give to me. Posted by Picasa
I know kind of a sappy poem but I like it. I have not really told you all what I have been up to for awhile. Of course it is not a whole lot. I went back to the chiropractor on Wed. He was all excited because he thought he finally got my spine back where it should be. Well Thur and Friday it hurt so bad. But then on Sat. morning I got up and for the first time in months my back or leg did not hurt! So maybe he did it!!! I have had very little if any pain since Friday. I really hope it last because back pain is really no fun at all.
I shoot league in Faribo on Thur. night. Rick shot his first 300 60X game of the year. Friday I was suppose to work half the day but I took the whole day off instead. Rick, Hannah and I left for IA at 3:30. We went to shoot the first half of the IA Pro-Am. We had lots of fun and after we shot we went out for supper with all the FAC people that were down shooting too. On Saturday I got up bright and early and picked up Amy and Cassie and we went to the MOA to do a little shopping. Amy wanted to get a dress for her Dad's wedding so that is why we went. She got a super deal on a dress and it is a size 6! Good job Amy for loosing so much weight!!! We also went to a the movie Leap Year. It was a good movie. I ordered a small popcorn and I got this huge tub of popcorn. Cassie and I managed to eat almost all of it. I am pretty sure I took in my salt and butter intake for the next 6 months. I did not get back to Waseca until 8:30.
Sunday we were up and on the road at 7:15 for IA again to shoot the second half of the Pro-Am. I had to shoot at 9:30 but Rick did not have to shoot until 2:30. It was a long day but I had fun talking to all the people I only get to see at big archery shoots.
Today I have been cleaning like crazy. I have got most of it done already. I had to call Macy's Visa today because they called me while I was at the MOA and said I did not pay my bill that was due on Jan. 6. Well I had paid it on Jan. 4th. I was pissed. I never pay it late and I always pay it in full. They had put a $35. late charge on it. I called them and told them I wanted it removed. Well they took it off and then I told them I wanted to cancel the card. I thought the guy on the phone was going to cry. He tried for 5 minutes to get me to keep it but I told him NO. Hookers they pissed me off big time.
Now I am just waiting for Amy to come over with Liam and Josie. I am going to watch them for just a couple of hours.
Hope this keeps you all up to date on my exciting life.
Later Sharon

No comments: