Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happiness

So I was thinking the other day on the way home from work, that is where I do my best thinking, how happy I am. It is funny how we take for granted being happy. You really don't think about it until something happens to make you unhappy. Sometimes when I think about how happy I am it scares me because I wonder how long it will last, how long before someone tries to take it away. There is always someone out there trying to make you feel bad because they are not happy so they don't want you to be happy. Anyhow I am glad now that my life is good.
It is only 17 days until I leave for Vegas. I am very excited, it is going to be so much fun.
Last night after work I lifted. I am getting so out of shape, I really need to get back lifting and running more. It is hard because I cannot push it to hard or to fast because my back will go out again. It has been doing very good the last week.
I am at work right now and I have had a very busy day. It is one call after another. I guess it makes up for the days that I don't do much of anything.
Since I am at work I better sign off for the day.
Later
Sharon

No comments: