Thursday, January 21, 2010

This is why I work......

So this morning I was thinking about all the concerts and plays etc that I have been too over the years. I have been lucky enough to see some great acts . The first concert I ever went to was John Denver with my mom and dad. He was so big at the time. He had Abba open for him. I will never forget the excitement of going to the old Met Center to see him. Then next time I went to a concert it was the Doobie Brothers when I was in high school. Since then I have seen the Oakridge Boys, Kenny Rogers, Neil Diamond, Michael Jackson, Char, the Dixie Chicks, Simon and Garfunkel, Bette Midler and the Trans Siberian Orchestra. I have also been to see Joseph and the Amazing Dream Coat, River Dance, Cirque Du Soleil, Rent, Las Miserables and Wicked. I have seen Mikhail Baryshnikov dance twice. I have seen the New York City Ballet Company, The American Ballet Theater, the Joffrey Ballet Company dance to the music of Prince and several other Ballet companies. I have seen the Nutcracker Ballet twice performed by different dance companies. In April I am going to see Bon Jovi. I really have been lucky to see all of these things.
Later Sharon

1 comment:

Amy said...

you haven't been as lucky as me because i have seen christina aguilera and justin timberlake:) you can't get any better than them:)