Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday, Monday

Me shooting my bow
This is what happens when you give your camera to Christa, she takes pictures of herself.

Rick and Liam making muffins this morning.

Today is just another Monday. I don't have to work so that is good. I am babysitting Liam and Josie. Rick is home today to because he is between jobs. I wanted to go tanning so after Josie went down for a nap I left Rick in charge. When I got home I found them making muffins. Sure hope they are good. Sunday we had a money shoot at WAC. I did not want to get out of bed early so I did not go shoot it. I went down around 11:00 and visited with everyone and watched them all shoot. In the afternoon Christa and Jese came over and we went down the club to shoot. It was fun. Christa shot her first full game in 4 years. She did good shooting a 296. I guess I better go since Liam is waiting for me to play with him. Have a happy Monday
Later Sharon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: