Thursday, January 28, 2010

$35 well spent

So on Tuesday I woke up to a ear that was totally plugged. It has done it before and when I went to the doctor she told me to put hydrogen peroxide in it for a few days and that will help get rid of the unwanted wax. So it worked wonders the last time it happened but not this time. Two days later I could not hear out of my right ear at all. It was driving me nuts. So today I made a doctor appointment and went in and had my ear flushed. It was soooo gross, a huge hunk of wax came out. I could hear again!!!! It was the best $35.00 I have spent in a long time. Oh $35. is the copay I have to pay for a doctor visit. I asked the doctor what I could do about my ears filling up with all this unwanted wax and she basically said there is nothing I can do that I am not already doing. I don't use q-tips and I wash my ears with warm water. So that is it. I hope they stay wax free for a good long time.
I made some clean eating oatmeal cookies the other day. They are very good. On Tue. we had league I did not shoot so good, 291 24X. So Wed. Rick and I went back down to shoot and I shot much better a 297 33X. Joe Zaft was at the range also and he made chili for us and a couple others for lunch. After we shoot Rick and I went to Mankato to do a little shopping. We got Rick some new pants and a tie for the wedding. When we got home we watched the Michael Jackson movie, This Is It. It was pretty good. What a waste of talent. It is so sad that he died so young and that his life was so messed up. He really was a great singer and song writer.
I am going to go take Dexter for a walk. It has been weeks since he has had a walk and he is getting to cooped up.
Later Sharon

1 comment:

Amy said...

poor michael:( by the way, i see where christa gets her spelling skills, it is shot, not shoot!