Monday, February 1, 2010

You should never fart while in a tanning bed.

So today I left work early so I could go to the dentist to get the news about my teeth. I should have stayed at work..... I am having two crowns put on, one filling on the bottom of a tooth that already has a crown on it and having my teeth cleaned. All of this is going to cost me $1023.80. Good thing I flexed $1000. this year. Of course being this is only February I am thinking maybe I should have flexed a lot more. I am going in on Monday for a 3 and a 1/2 hour appointment. Then back on Thur. to have my teeth cleaned. I can hardly wait.
I am on my three days off now and I really have nothing going on. It is nice to have days off and to be able to do nothing if I want to. I should be able to get a couple runs in and maybe even get on my bike. Oh that's right I just remembered I have a hair appointment on Wed. I better not forget that. I have to get my hair colored before our wedding to cover up all the gray.
Yesterday I went on the treadmill and was just started to speed up and Dexter decided he should jump on and run with me. It was soooo funny. I was going to fast for him and try as he might he could not keep up. He went right off the back. I could not believe it when he jumped on. I have been trying and trying to get him to come on it and he would not. Silly dog.
Tonight I think Rick and I are going to shoot a little and then we have a movie to watch.
Later Sharon

No comments: