Monday, August 31, 2009

Look out deer I am on the road....

Saturday on my way to work I had one cat, 3 raccoons and a deer all run in front of my car. I am glad my breaks work good. There have been three deer that have run in front of my car in the last month when I am going to work. I hope this is not a sign that it is time for me to hit something again. I already have a smashed in bumper from hitting a raccoon a couple of years ago. Or maybe it is a sign that I am going to get a deer hunting this year.
Friday Christa came over with her dog for a puppy play date. Dexter is getting along very good with Kipper now. It is a good thing since Christa has to watch Dexter for me in Sept. when Rick and I are going away for the weekend. We took the three dogs for a walk and I usually let Dexter and Dudley off the leash in a baseball park to run. I told Christa to let Kipper off because he would just run along with the other two. Well he did for about 2 feet and then ran off in the other direction. It was pretty funny because when he ran he was not watching where he was going and ran right into a fence. Silly dog. After we got the dogs all tired Christa would not leave so I took her to grocery store with me. We have not been grocery shopping together in years. Good thing because she made me spend way to much on grocery's.
Friday night Rick and I watched the documentary on Mike Tyson. It was really good. I have never been a huge Mike Tyson fan but it really made me kind of sad to see the waste of such a talented man. The whole film was him talking about his life. It was pretty interesting to see where he came from and all his ups and downs. Also I was surprised to find out that he is not just a dumb fighter, he is actually a educated man. To bad he cannot get his shit together.
I had a sluff weekend and have not run or biked since Friday. I was lazy!
Yesterday Rick and I went to the pizza ranch for supper. Well I ate a piece of fried chicken. BIG MISTAKE. My stomach hurt soooooo bad. I had huge stomach cramps for a couple of hours. I found out I cannot eat fried chicken since having my gallbladder out!
I am at work today. Only two more days to work and I have a 4 day weekend.
Later Sharon

No comments: