Monday, August 24, 2009

Nothing New......

Amy said I had to update my blog so I am. My weekend has been pretty uneventful. Not much to write about. I worked all weekend so that took care of most of my days. I went for a short run in my new five finger shoes. I think I am going to like them once my legs get use to running with my new and better form. I ran just over 5 miles on Sat. in my regular shoes but I tried to make sure I was running with my new form. Well I guess I did okay because my calf muscles were killing my on Sunday. When I got out of bed in the morning I could hardly walk! It was pretty funny. It felt like I had not run in years. But I am hope full that in the end it will make me a better runner. Other then that I did not do a whole lot this weekend. Amy and Adam and the kids stop over on Sat. for a visit. Christa and Jese stopped over Sunday also for a visit. I was crabby on Sunday so they did not stay long! I was super tired on Sunday. I went to be early so I feel much better today. So that is my exciting update for the day.
Sharon

No comments: