Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Jese


Today is Jese's 23rd birthday. Last night Christa, Jese, Rick and I went to New Richland to celebrate Jese and his grandma's birthday. We went out to eat with them and Randy and Karen and then we all had birthday cake. It was lots of fun. Jese made the cake it was very good.
Today I have been very busy. I got up and took the dogs for a walk and then I went for a 4 mile run. It went very good today. After that I have been doing a lot of cleaning, laundry and even went to the Walmart to get some grocery's. Then I came home and did more cleaning and made some hot dish for supper. Next I took our leftover giant marshmallows and made some rice krispy bars. They are pink because some of the giant marshmallows are strawberry. They taste pretty good. Rick and Jese just went for a bike ride so I am going to go fold some towels. I know this has been a super exciting blog!
Later Sharon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: