Sunday, August 16, 2009

OOPS.....


Oops I may have went to Best Buy yesterday and I may have bought a sweet new receiver for our sound system. The one we have was not working right and it was driving me nuts. So I had to buy it.
Rick and I went to Mankato last night because I wanted to go to Scheels to try on the Five Finger shoes that are my new obsession. I read about them in the book Born To Run and every since I have wanted to try them. I spent all day yesterday researching them on the Internet. I HAVE TO HAVE THEM!!! Of course when we got to Scheels I found out they only have men's sizes. Hookers!!! So now I have to order them off the Five Finger web site. I hope they fit. My feet are just too small so it will be close. I cannot wait to get them and give them a try. I will keep you all updated because I know you want to know!
So as you see since I could not buy the shoes I wanted I had to buy the receiver:) Rick started to hook it up last night but it go late so we went to bed. He is going to get it all hooked up today so we can watch a movie with great sound tonight!!
Later Sharon

No comments: