Wednesday, September 2, 2009

" Growth means change and change involves risk, stepping from the known to the unknown." -Author Unknown

So I read the book The Shack, it is a book all about dealing with death, forgiveness and God. It was actually pretty good. It is a fiction book so it has a good story to it to. It really makes you think about how you cannot move on if you don't forgive the people that have wronged you and forgive yourself for the wrongs you have caused others. It said it is okay to still be angry but you need to forgive or you will never be able to move on with your life and truly love the people you love. It also talks a lot about death and dealing with it and how God can let bad things happen to people. It got a little long but I have to say it is a book everyone should read. It is one of those books that you think about after you read it.
So now I am reading a book about a serial killer. I know from God to a serial killer, totally different read!
I have a blister on my big toe from running. It hurts. I wish it would go away but no it just keeps getting bigger and bigger. It almost covers my whole big toe. Poor, poor me.
Today is my Friday.....4 day weekend here I come!
Later Sharon

No comments: