Friday, August 28, 2009

Does anybody want some junk....


Do you know that when you combine two households you end up with a lot of extra junk! I spent all day yesterday getting stuff together and marking stuff for the garage sale. We have so much stuff to get rid off. We are having a garage sale in Sept. when Waseca has there city wide garage sales. There is always a lot of people in town for them so I hope we get rid of a lot. What ever we have left over we will take to mom's garage sale at the end of Sept. I hope we don't have anything left! Other then that I have not been up to much. On Wed. I watched Liam and Josie for a couple hours so Amy could go to the Doctor. She is feeling much better now. Liam can not say Dudley, he calls him Dugley. I guess we are going to have to change his name. I signed up for the Jesse James Day 5K. I have never run that race so I figure I should. It is not until Sept. 13. Today I am going to go for a run and then do some cleaning. Nothing to fun. Back to work on Sat.
Later Sharon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: