Friday, August 7, 2009

Fall is in the air


Work, work, work that is what I have been up to. Just kidding! I have been at work for 3 days now but it is slow so I have not really been working to hard. But in a couple of weeks the students start coming back then I will be super busy.
Tuesday night I went to a wine and cheese tasting with the FAC ladies. It was lots of fun. I miss seeing everyone. Got to taste some really good cheese and wine. I had to drive home so I did not taste to much wine!
Wed. after work I went for a 18 mile bike ride with Rick. I am still way to slow for Rick, but he is being nice and slowing down for me. We averaged 14 miles an hour. Would like to average around 16-17 miles an hour. Maybe by the end of the summer I will get there. Of course archery season is approaching fast. I need to get my bow out to get ready for hunting. I talked to dad last night about hunting in his woods. He said he saw a nice big buck and a Doe and two fawns yesterday. Rick and I are going to go over one there soon and scout deer and get some stands sent up. I am excited to hunt there because there is way more deer in his woods then down in New Richland were we hunted last year. Good thing I have a dad with such good hunting land.
Yesterday I stopped at the Waseca court house and turned in my paper work for my name change. It cost me $320. I go to court on Aug. 17 and then I will no longer be a Wadekamper and will be a Becker again. It will be a pain in the butt to change everything but that is okay, once it is done I will never have to do it again. Even if I ever get married again I am not changing my name. I am going to be a Becker for life. Well really I always was a Becker, I just lost the name for a few years!
Today after work I am meeting Rick in Owatonna to go to the bike shop and then get a few grocery's. It is going to get hot and muggy tonight and Sat. might have to turn the air on. I hate the humidity. It has been so nice the summer not having it much.
Have a nice day
Later Sharon

No comments: