Thursday, August 13, 2009

Summer time blue's


It is way to hot out for me. I want the cool weather back. I hate having the air on! I have not been up to much the last few days. I ran around Clear Lake, 4.5 miles, twice. I also biked 20 miles one day with Rick. Last night Rick and I ran 1 mile then biked 4.5 miles and then ran 1 more mile. We wanted to see if we could run after biking. Of course if we do the Cannon-Wells Duathlon we have a lot more training to do. I was happy that it went better then I thought it would. Legs did not feel bad at all. I still get stomach pains a little when I run. They come and go. I think I got them yesterday because I also lifted twice this week. Still a little sore when I work on the abs. Oh well.....
Yesterday I babysat Liam and Josie while Amy went to work out. Liam said his name was Liam John Hagre, then he wanted to know what Rick's name was. Next he wanted to know what my name was. When I told him it was Sharon Marie Becker he said Nooooo it's Nana. He is so cute!
Other then that I have not done much. Today I am back at work. I am only working 4 days in a row this time because I took Monday off to go to court for my name change.
Later Sharon

1 comment:

Amy said...

You spell it Jon, not John!get it right nana!