Sunday, August 9, 2009

I DID IT!!!!!!


Yes that's right I actually did it.....I worked 5 days in a row!!! I know It is unbelievable. I finally feel like I am back into a routine again. No more sickness for me!!!!
Yesterday was so hot. It has been such a nice summer that it is now really hard to deal with the humidy and heat. When I got home last night from work I went for a run. I was only going to run couple of miles but once I started I figured I should just run all the way around Clear lake. So I did. I ran 4 miles. It is the first time I have made it around the lake since the 4th of July. It felt great! When I got back I had to peal my clothes off me they were so wet from sweat. I looked like I ran through a shower with my clothes on. It was gross. I guess that is what happens when you run in such humid weather.
Today I am just going to finish up my work day and then I think I will go home and take it easy. Need to save up my energy for my days off. Of course I don't have to much to do on my days off either. But that is okay, I am sure I will keep myself busy.
Have a happy Sunday.
Later Sharon

No comments: