Thursday, August 20, 2009

Rick putting the TV stand together
Dexter and Dudley in there new ties
Five finger shoes-the picture makes my leg look huge!
" You don't stop running because you get old, you get old because you stop running."
So much had happened since I last updated! On Monday I went to court to officially become a Becker again! Christa and Jese came with me to be my witnesses. They had to say that yes I was Sharon Wadekamper and how long they have know me and how they knew me. After that we all went to Mankato so I could go to the Social Security office to change my name on my social security card. We also went to Petco and Christa and Jese got some fish. I bought Dexter and Dudley ties. They of course love them. I also bought Liam a pet catfish named Marty. Liam loved him but then Amy had to go and kill him the next day. She put him in a water picture because he was picking on her other fish. Then she put him in another fish tank but it was just to much for Marty. He died. Poor Poor Marty he was such a nice fish while he was alive. After we got back from Mankato I spent all day on the phone changing my name on all my credit cards and accounts. WHAT A PAIN! Everyone was different on what they needed for proof. It was endless. I still had more to do the next day. Monday night Rick and I want for a 10 mile bike ride at 16 mpr then Rick ran about 2 miles and I ran 3 miles. I was very happy with how it went.
Tuesday I did not do a whole lot. I lifted in the morning and then just did laundry etc. I don't think I did much else.
Wednesday I watched Liam and Josie for an hour or so. After that Rick and went to Mankato for the contractors dinner at Menards. When we got there it was raining and the dinner was outside. So we decided that we should just eat at Famous Daves. I had catfish and french fries. It was my first truly greasy meal since the surgery. My stomach hurt like crazy for about 3 hours. But it was worth it because it was so good. We also stopped at DeGroods and finally got a new TV stand. Rick took the rest of the day off of work and put it together and got the speakers all put up and hooked up the blueray player. Everything looks great now and it all works great.
Today I went for a run and decided to take Dudley with me. Big mistake. I just cannot get a good pace running with the dog. I started out way to fast and ended up having to walk about 2 blocks of my 4.5 mile run. This afternoon my 5 finger shoes came. I am super excited to try running with them. They are very comfortable. I know they look really ugly but that is okay.
So there that is my updates for then week. It is back to work tomorrow.
Later SharonPosted by Picasa

No comments: