Thursday, August 28, 2008

Vegas Baby Vegas!!!!!


Yes that's right I am going to Vegas again!!!! The ticket prices were a lot higher then last year and I might have spent my Vegas money on a bike, so I was thinking I would not be able to go in Feb. for the Archery shoot. But today we got good news. The tickets went down over $100. So I booked tickets for Rick and I. Jane, Paul and Hannah also booked there tickets. We paid only $10.00 more then last year. With fuel prices the way they are I am thinking we would not be able to get them any cheaper so I took the plunge. I guess I better get shooting! I did have Rick take the safety off my new release the other day. I actually shot it 4 times. By Feb. I should be ready to go!!!
I am thinking there will be no Christmas for the kids this year because I have spent all my money on me!
Later
Sharon

2 comments:

Amy said...

jerk, mabye you should think before you spend and realize that you should buy you children lots and lots of presents instead of yourself, quit being so selfish:) hahaha

Christa said...

yea jerk!