Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Holy Man...you spent that much on a bike! -Christa Rugroden- Wadekamper


This is how my conversation with Christa went yesterday..... I said :So guess what I did? I bought a bike. Then Christa said: What do you need a new bike for you just got one. I told her it was $300. off so it was a good deal. Then she said HOW MUCH DID IT COST??? I told her $999. She said Holy Man you spent that much on a bike. I told her I could die tomorrow so I am going to get it now and enjoy it. Then just as predicted she said but if you die I would have gotten the money!!! She is so predictable!
I Monday I was at work and at 4:00 when I should have been leaving the person who was suppose to come in to work did not show up. I was so pissed. I called him and he said he forgot. He finally got to work at 5:17. I did not get home until almost 6:30. I was steaming all night!
Last night after work Rick and I went to Mankato to the bike shop to have a little lesson on shifting my bike. I could not get it to shift into the top gear. Well I guess the bike was working right it was me that was not doing it right! So now I know how to shift it. Who would have thought it would be something I would have to learn how to do! Guess I should have paid more attention when he was telling me how to do it when I bought the bike. While at the bike shop I got some biking shoes. They clip onto the petal of the bike with cleats. After several tries I was able to get them on and off without falling. Tonight we are going on a bike ride and I will really try them out. Hope I don't kill myself!
I GUESS I better get to work!
Later Sharon

1 comment:

Christa said...

loser, get my name right it is wadekamper-rugroden, duh!