Sunday, August 24, 2008




Posted by Picasa
"The bicycle is just as good company as most husbands and when it gets old and shabby, a woman can dispose of it and get a new one without shocking the entire community."
-Ann Strong
Yesterday Rick and I went down to Mankato to ride the Red Jacket Trail. It is not very long but it is all up hill. At the end of it we went to the Rabidan Dam. The last time we were there they was not any water in it so this time it was much nicer to see. We biked for a total of 27 miles. It was the most I have biked with my new shoes. So far I have not fallen with them. I should not even write about it because then for sure I will fall down!
Today I am babysitting Liam. I usually will not babysit on my weekend off but I did this time. Now I am not going to babysit on Monday. Liam and I went to Walmart this morning and I got him some sweet new shoes. While we were there he kept rubbing his eyes and yawning. So when we got home a fed him lunch and laid him down for a nap. That was at 11:30. He still is not sleeping. He is just playing and talking. I am sure he will fall a sleep about the time I need to get him up to leave! I am going to Faribo for the Becker 50th anniversary party. Amy is going to meet me there and take Liam.
I don't really know anything else. Just enjoying the wonderful weather.
Later
Sharon

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I haven't checked this is so long! Glad to see you went on the Red Jacket, I miss Mankato so much! Jeremy and I loved going to Rapidan to the Damn Store. Do they still have that there? It's such a beatiful area. You look great, hope that things are going well for you! Take care...Jamie

Sharon said...

The store is still there but we did not go into it. It is beatiful area....The bike trails are great.