Sunday, August 17, 2008

Free Salt


Another great weekend. Thursday after work I went with Rick to Owatonna so he could get his new bike. Yes he had to keep up with me. He now has a super nice road bike too. Friday I lifted and then did my laundry. I also washed my dishes for the first time in 3 days. It is a good thing I only use silverware and cups! If I ever start to really cook again I am going to have to start doing my dishes more then once or twice a week. Friday night Rick and I went for a great 18 mile bike ride. It was on a super nice road with hardly any traffic. Of course there was a mean looking dog that came after us. OK really it stopped before it got to the road, but it was scary. Yesterday I went to the grocery store to pick up a few things. I got 3 bags of softener salt. I told the check out guy that I had 3 bags of salt and what kind it was. Well he never charged me for them. So I got $15.00 worth of salt for free. What a deal! In the afternoon I picked up Amy, Adam and Liam and we went to Faribo to my aunt and uncles 50Th anniversary party. It was fun. I ate way to much. They had the best cake ever. Even better then all of Christa's cakes! Last night I went to Ricks house to watch the Olympics. I am a Olympic junky. I love watching them. This morning I did not get out of bed until almost 9:00. I just finished lifting and watching the Olympics. So I guess I should get in the shower since it is already 11:20.
Later Sharon
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

to bad those sweet sunglasses were demolished by the dog and liam!!!

Christa said...

fine i guess i won't make any more cakes for you, and i won't call you either since you can't call me back and now if you do i'm not going to answer, i will just send you a text message that won't be anything but numbers and symbols because my phone doesn't work right anymore.