Friday, August 8, 2008

What ever Liam wants Liam gets!!!



Today is a Liam day. We are having lots of fun. We went for a walk around the block. Liam walked almost the whole way. He even made it up the big hill all by himself. Right now he is trying to play in the cat water. He also knows where all the treats are so he runs into the kitchen and begs for them. It is soooooo cute. It is almost nap time for him and then I can finally get into the shower. My back it doing much better today. I even lifted this morning. I did not do my ab crunches. I think that is what hurt it. I usually do 4 sets of 10 with 70 pounds. I love doing them. I am all about having good abs. I should be able to go back to doing them next week. For now I just did my ab workout on the ball. Last night Rick and I went for a 14 mile bike ride. We went out on the Snake Trail Road. It was really a nice ride. A perfect night for riding. On Sat. if it is not raining we are going to bike to Mankato on the Sakatah State trail. We are going to start in Waterville. It is 23.5 miles there. Then we are going to bike back. I am pretty sure I will be shot by the end, but it should be fun. I am always up for a challenge. Liam is now trying to hide in my workout room because he took something off my weight machine and I told him to put it back. So he id hiding with it. So I better go find him!

Later
Sharon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: