Monday, August 4, 2008

Getting Old


So I think my whole body is falling apart! On Friday I took Liam for a short 5 mile walk and when we got back to my house my back started to hurt. Well on Sat. after I checked all my building at work I REALLY hurt. Since there was two of us on I left work at 10:30. So since I am such a good Nana, I offered to watch Liam so Amy and Adam could go see Bat Man. He was ready for a nap so after he went to bed I laid on my back and gave it a rest. After several ibuprofen it started to feel a little better. On Sunday I woke up with it hurting. So again I took lots of ibuprofen. Today it seems to be a little better. It helps that I do not have to walk all over campus today.
I have not been up to to much. I just worked and watched Liam. Oh did I say that Liam finally said Nana to me!!!!!! It was when we went for our walk on Fri. I made the best cookies on Friday. They were oatmeal, peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. They are my new favorite. I have been eating way to many of them. Soon they will be all gone.
I guess I better get to work......
Later Sharon

No comments: