Monday, August 18, 2008

"I imagine one of the reasons people cling to their hates so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone...they will be forced to deal with pain." -James Arthur Buldwin


So I have had these little black bug on my counter top for the last couple of days. I could not figure out where they were coming from. This morning I decided I should look for them. Well I found them in a box of pancake mix. I know I had the mix when I was in my apartment so it was at least 2 years old. Needless to say I thew it away and anything else that was not in a sealed bag. I cleaned everything up and now I am bug free!
Today I have Liam, he took off his diaper while he was taking a nap and peed all over. Now I have to wash all of his blankets. Last night I went for a 16 mile bike ride with Rick. Tonight we are going to bike more. Liam wants me to read him a book so I better go.
Later Sharon

No comments: