Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"Life is to short to be the caretaker of the wrong details" -Alexandra Stoddard

Cannon Falls



Serena and Eric




Serena and Me



Me wishing I owned it!






Rick and I. I finally figured out how to use the self timer on my camera.




Me going down the trail.

Busy, busy, busy that was my weekend! I worked on Saturday so that was the only bad part of my weekend. Sunday Rick and I went to Red Wing and got on the Cannon Valley Bike Trail. We biked to Cannon Falls and back. It was great. The trail was the best trail we have been on. It was in the shade most of the way and it was super smooth. Every time there was a bump on the trail they painted around it so you would see it. they really keep the trail nice. It was really a pretty trail. We biked for 46 miles. I am going to hate it when it gets to cold and snowy to bike anymore. Then the fact that I cannot run is really going to sink in.
Monday Eric and Serena came down to Waseca for supper. Eric bought the Mustang a month or so ago so he had to take us for a ride in it. Lets just say I was a little scared by how fast we went! It is a beautiful car. After the ride Rick grilled us a great supper. It was a fun night.
Today I got up bright and early so I could babysit Liam while Amy went to school. He was a good boy today. I only had him until 1:00. Now I have the rest of the day to get my laundry done and then it is back to work tomorrow. The weekend went by to fast. I am now back to working weekends for the month of Sept. So my summer weekend fun is done for one more year!
Later Sharon




Posted by Picasa

No comments: