Thursday, July 31, 2008

"The Weather out there today is hot and shitty with continued hot and shitty in the afternoon. Tomorrow a chance of continued crappy with a pissy weather front coming down from the north. Basically, it's hotter than a snake's ass in a wagon rut." -From Good Morning Vietnam

It's a little hot out there. I just came in from walking to Hyvee. I thought I would walk since I did not go for a run this morning like I was going to. I got up early and was all set to go when it started to rain. So I thought I would just lay down on the couch for a couple minutes. Well I fell a sleep and woke up at 9:00! I missed the whole storm. We did not get it to bad, just some tree branches down around town. On my walk to Hyvee I saw huge tree branch on someones boat they had in there driveway. Last night Rick and I went to the Dark Knight. It was one of the better movies that I have seen in a long time. I would give it 4 out of 4 stars. Today I have not done much. I am going to go make spicy peanut chicken over rice for supper. I hope it is good. One last thing.... Yesterday Amy and Liam came to my house before I got home. Amy said Liam ran all over the house looking for me shouting Nana, Nana! Yes he finally said Nana. Of course when I got home he would not say it again!
Later Sharon

No comments: