Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." -Calvin from the Authoritative Calvin and Hobbes


This past weekend I had to work and it was sooooooo hot! They shut off the air in the buildings all weekend so some of them are so hot you can hardly breath. I have 21 building that I have to check and 40-50 flights of stairs I have to walk up and down. I do it right away in the morning but it does not matter they are still hot and going up and down all those stairs makes my legs really hurt. OK I am done complaining now.
My days off are going to very busy and fun. Tonight I am going to a movie with the girls, Jodi, Theresa and Erica. We have not gotten together in months. We are going out for supper first. It will be good to see them again. On Wed. Amy, Liam and I are going down to Winona to go visit Christa. She is going to make me my birthday/mothers day cake. And she is also going to make us lunch. When we get back to Waseca I am going to go the fair to watch the tractor pull. It is free and lots of fun to watch. I am sure I will also have to get some fair food! On Thursday I have to go to the Doctor for my leg. Even though I know it will be a waste of time and $30.00 I am going so my children will leave me alone. Anyhow I ran today about 4 miles. My right leg only hurts a little and my left not at all. So I am sure I will be waisting my time. After the Dr. Cassie is meeting me in owatonna and I am going to get a new phone. Then we are off to the fair with Amy and Liam. Should be fun. I am going to have to get all of my house work done today so I can have fun Wed. and Thur.
Later Sharon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: