Monday, July 7, 2008

When exhaustion gets tired.When agony doubles over in pain. When defeat waves a white flag. I will still be out here. RUNNING




These are the pictures that I got from the half-marathon that some company takes for you. They turned out pretty good. I wish I was back up there running it! Of course I would not want the weather that we are having now. It is a bit humid! I had a really good 4Th of July weekend. On Friday I ran the Clear Lake run in Waseca. It has always been 4.2 miles but this year with the new bike path all done they made it 5 miles. I ran it it 44:32. Not my best time for 5 miles but it well do being I have only run one other time in two weeks. My leg did not hurt until mile 3 and then it was not as bad as it was last time I ran. It felt pretty good for about a hour after the race and then the pain hit. Man I could hardly walk. Hurt until Sunday afternoon and once again it is fine today. Rick also ran the race. He has never run 5 miles before........he did great! He finished it in 51:02. It's a great time for his first 8K. After that Ricks mom came up to Waseca and Rick grilled us some lunch and then we went to the park to hears the bands. It was a fun relaxing afternoon. At about 4:30 we decided that we needed to go to Menard's before they closed at 6:00. So we rushed there and Rick picked up some stuff he needed for his garage and I got a new screen door and the wood for the railing in my bedroom.
Saturday I did not do a whole lot. Rick and I went for a nine mile bike ride. We did not go very fast because it was windy. So since I am trying not to run so my right leg heals up I was going to bike more. Well the last two time I biked my left knee started to hurt. Now today after waking Liam it is killing me. Do you think it is a sign that I should just sit on my but for a few weeks. Sat. night we watched UFC. Another great night of fights.
Sunday I went out the club to help with the last shoot for the year. Well really I just sat around and visited with people. After that Rick and I went to Hancock. It was a OK movie. Wanted was way better.
Today I am babysitting Liam. I have not seen him in a week I missed him. Right now he is taking a nap.
Christa and Jese left for there trip out west Sunday night. They are going to have so much fun. I really want to go out west again sometime. Maybe next summer.
Later
Sharon
Posted by Picasa

No comments: