Thursday, July 24, 2008

"You look good, healthy, your boobs are big." -Cassie









The title of this blog is what Cassie said to me on Thur. when she first saw me.
Wow did I have some busy days off! Lots of fun! On Tue. night I went to Mamma Mia. It was sooooo good. Everyone should go see it. It was really fun to see everyone again too. On Wed. morning Amy, Liam and I got up bright and early and went to Winona to visit Christa and Jese. Christa made us a very good lunch and an excellent cake. After lunch we went to a store downtown and then Christa tried to take us to campus to the bookstore but she got lost. Poor Poor Christa she has no sense of direction. It is a good thing she has a GPS in her car. When we finally got to campus we went to visit Jese at his job. I carried Liam all the way across campus. It is a good thing I am so strong! We got home from Winona around 5:00 and then it was off to the fair. Rick and I went to watch the tractor pull. It was very loud and smoky. On Thur. I had to get up early again to go to my waste of time Dr. appointment. He said I ITBS just like I knew he would. He said it will take 4 to 6 weeks to get over it if I do no running. I still can run as long as it does not hurt. So I am all OK. After the Dr. appointment I met Cassie in Owatonna to look at phones. Then we went to Waseca and looked at some more phones. So now I have a very nice new phone that has the Internet on it and a bunch of other stuff that I need to learn how to use. Then at 1:30 Amy, Liam, Cassie and I went to the fair. It was fun to watch Liam with all of the animals. He was scared of the pigs. I ate WAY to much fair food. Today I am going to have a salad to make up for all the bad stuff I ate yesterday! Then after all of that I went to Mankato with Rick to get some bike helmets. I am now going to be one of the dorks that has a bike helmet on when I bike. Now today it is back to work. So sad to be back to work again. I need a couple more days off just to rest!
Later Sharon Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

you forgot to mention that you and cassie were an hour and a half late picking up amy and liam to go to the fair!!!