Monday, July 14, 2008

For Cassie..........

This is my water bottle. I have had it since The Greek Race on 09-01-06. I wash it and reuse it over and over again. About once a month Cassie calls me up and has a fit about it. Now she said she is going to buy me a stainless steel water bottle from Target. So until she does I am refusing to throw the other one out. She will have to mail me the stainless steel one or come and visit me with it or I will NEVER throw my Greek Race plastic water bottle out!!!!!!!!
Today I am babysitting Liam. This morning I took him for a long walk. We went City Hall and paid my electric bill then we walked to the bank and then all the way to Walmart. We walked for almost two hours. When we got to Walmart I had to buy Liam some cars. He loves them. When we got back home I fed lunch to Liam and then I asked him if he wanted to take a nap. He went up the stairs and went right over to his bed and fell fast asleep. He slept for along time. Now he is tormenting Charlie.
Later Sharon
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

i might break into your house and throw all your water bottles away!!!! this one LOOKS gross,it is all yellow!!! YUCK-O!!!!