Tuesday, July 29, 2008

If it looks good, you'll see it. If it sounds good, you'll hear it. If it's marketed right, you'll buy it. But...if it's real, you'll feel it.

Baby it's hot out there!!!!! I have turned into the biggest sissy ever! I cannot take the heat. I have turned into one of those city people that cannot live without the air conditioner on. I am pretty sure I will be spending my day inside! Well at least until I am done with work. I am going to go for a bike right tonight. I have not been on my bike or ran since last Tue. That is forever. I don't know how I can live with myself, I have turned into a big slug!
I just talked to poor poor Amy. She said the city has turned off her power from 9:00 to 12:00 to work on something. I hope she does not melt!
I had a bad dream the other night. I dreamed that Amy got shot. I woke up sobbing, it was awful.
I am going to go back to trying not to melt now.........
Later Sharon

No comments: