Friday, July 11, 2008

MEOW MEOW MEOW

meow meow meow, that is what I hear every morning at 4:00. My alarm is set to go off at 4:10 but Charlie thinks I should get up at 4:00. She just sits right by me on the bed and starts meowing. She also starts meowing as soon as I walk in the door after work and will not stop until I let her outside. She loves to be outside. Don't worry I keep her tied up while she is out. On my days off she follows me around the house meowing again until I let her outside. Some days she just sits there under the bushes for hours. She does not meow when she outside unless she gets tangled in the bushes. Who do you think is really the boss of the house, me or Charlie????
Last night after work Rick and I went for a 13 mile bike ride. We went out on some roads on the outskirts of Waseca. It was a good bike ride. My legs only hurt a little today.
Back to work, well really I am going to go back to reading my book.
Later
Sharon

1 comment:

Amy said...

by the way, you spell charli with no e on the end, i named her, therefor i know the proper spelling of her name