Friday, July 1, 2011

It's a million degrees out there!!!

Rick putting the basket on my bike
I just went outside for the first time today and it is hot out! 90+ degrees is just a little to hot for me. Good thing I have air conditioning.
I got a basket for my bike and Rick put it on for me the other day. He keeps making fun of me now because I look like I am a granny riding my bike. But I don't care it works good. Yesterday we went for a short 7 mile bike ride. We stopped and Amy's house so I could give her the news paper. Then we rode to Walmart and got a couple of things. Good thing I had my basket to put them in! It was a little hot riding bike so we did not go far. After we got home Rick grilled us some salmon and we had a salad with some home grown lettuce from Christa and Jese's garden. It was all super good.
We have been watching Kipper for Christa and Jese since Wed. It has been going pretty good. They are all getting along really good. I think Kipper loves having someone to play with all the time. He should be good and tired by the time he goes home on Sat.
Hope you all have a safe and happy 4th of July weekend.
Later Sharon 

No comments: