Saturday, July 9, 2011

Concert Fun


Yesterday Rick, Christa, Jese and I went to the Josh Groban concert. It was lots of fun, he really put on a good concert. He did a lot of interacting with the audience.  Rick was not so sure he wanted to go but he ended up having a really good time and I even think he may now be a Josh Groban fan! Before the concert we went to Bucca's to eat. I have not been there for years so I was glad that it was as good as I remembered. Of course we all ate a ton. We did not get home until 1:00 way past my bedtime. But it was okay for me because I got to sleep in this morning. Not so good for Rick because he had to get up at 6:00. He is shooting the MAA State Field in Coon Rapids today and tomorrow. Then when he gets home he has his class reunion. I am going to stay home all day and do some sewing. Amy wanted me to sew Josie some dresses so I got some fabric to make her two. I also got some fabric to sew Liam a couple of shirts. They are all easy to sew so I hope to get them done this weekend. It is super hot out today so I am glad to have something to do inside. I was going to go to the farmers market this morning and get some eggs but I slept in until 9:00 and then I forgot all about it until it was almost 11:00. By then it was to late. I guess we will have to go another day without eggs.
Later Sharon

No comments: