Thursday, July 28, 2011

I am back at work after a good 4 day weekend. It is so slow at work  since the students are gone. It is nice when they first leave but the boredom is starting to set in. It is hard to sit at work thinking about all the stuff I would rather be doing.

Morgan has decided that she does not like to have a collar on anymore. First she managed to chew off her invisible fence collar. We did not have it real tight on her because  she just needs to hear the warning beep that she is getting close to the fence and she comes running back, no need for the shock. Well after she got that off we fixed it with a different collar and put it on tighter.Well she had that on for a day when I found her with it in her mouth again trying to chew it off. So she went a couple of weeks with no collar on. I finally got a new one and put it on her even tighter. She was so sad, she would not move for hours. It was pretty funny, she laid her head in her toy box and just stayed there. She would not even move when I got the dog treats out. Finally after Rick got home she decided she could move. She is still trying to figure out how she can get out of the collar!
So a couple of weeks ago when the fair was going on the neighbor came over to visit with Rick when he was outside. Rick asked him if he was going to the fair with his two grade school age kids. He told Rick no. He said they are not taking the kids because anytime they tell them they are going to do something fun like the fair, the kids get all excited and will not stop talking about going and asking if it is time to leave yet etc. So they were just not going to go at all. I could not believe it! Because your kids get excited about something you don't want to be go because you don't want to hear there excitement. These are the same neighbors that did not put up any Christmas decorations. I beginning to think they did not have Christmas either because there kids might get excited about that too. Seems like they want to take all the fun out of being a kid.
The other day  I was helping Rick clean up the garage and step  on a big staple. I was in flip flops so it went right threw my shoe and into the heal of my foot. It was not a good thing. Two days later it  still hurts to walk on.
Rick got most of the tile on the bathroom floor last night. It looks really good. I ordered the bathroom vanity off of Overstock. It is going to be delivered on Friday. I hope it is nice, it got great reviews so it should be. It was so much cheaper then what we could find around here. I have ordered lots of stuff off of Overstock for the house and have been very happy with all of it, but this is the first time I have ordered a big idem. I love that I only had to pay $2.95 for shipping.
Well I guess that is all the random thoughts I have for today.
Later Sharon  

No comments: