Monday, May 4, 2009

Poor Poor Christa

So poor poor Christa was going to take me to the hospital on Wednesday to have my surgery. But then she remembered (thanks Jese) that she does not like hospitals. That last time she was in the hospital when Rick was sick I had to help her out of the hospital before she passed out. She had a total panic attack. So she was getting all worked up about taking me. She said she would just wait outside for me. So to save her the panic attack I am now having Amy take me. Thank goodness Amy does not have a problem with hospitals. Of course she is a nurse so she better not!
Yesterday I did not do to much. I just worked and then after work I took Dexter for a long walk with Rick and Dudley. Christa and Jese stopped over for a couple of minutes so she could use my computer and printer. That was about it. Not much new. Today after work I think I will lift. I was reading on line about my surgery and it said it takes 4 to 6 weeks to recover fully. I hope I don't have to wait 4 to 6 weeks to lift. I will look like a marshmallow by then!

Good Luck on your finales Christa!
Later
Sharon

No comments: