Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"The Couch is not your friend, my friends. The couch is not a home. It is a place to become a potato." -Mitch Albom

I forgot to write about Dexter going for a swim on Sunday. Rick and I took the dogs for a walk by the lake. It was so hot out and Dexter does not do very good in the heat. He is a big baby. So when we got to the boat landing I took Dexter in the water. He loves it, he is a good swimmer. Of course what he does not like is the bath he had to have after we got back because he was so dirty from the lake and the walk. Rick gave him a bath. He did a much better job then I do giving him a bath. He sat good for him, unlike he does for me.
Yesterday was an uneventful day. After work I took Dexter for a walk and then took myself for a nice run. It was a good day to run. Then Rick came over to show me his new bike. It is very nice. He should be happy with this bike for at least a year! That was about it for my day. I was in bed at 8:20 and sleeping by 8:25. Of course then someone (Christa) called me at 8:50 and woke me up. Good thing I fell right back to sleep.
That's about it for the day.
SharonPosted by Picasa

No comments: