Tuesday, May 5, 2009

BOREDOM


I told Amy I was going to update my blog but I had nothing to write about. She said I should update it anyhow and write about Popsicle's. So that is what I am doing......Lets see what can I say about Popsicle's.....I like the red ones but hate the banana flavored ones. They are good in the summer but I will eat them in the winter if I have nothing else. They don't have many calories so that is good. They are good when you are sick. Liam loves Popsicle's. I have some in my freezer at all times. Well I think that is all I have to say about Popsicle's.
I am so bored today at work. The day is endless and it is only 11:30. I don't think it will ever come to a end!
Last night Rick and I took my table over to Amy's house and then took her table over to my house. Her table is much smaller then mine so I am using it until I sell my house to make my kitchen look bigger. They are showing the house again today so I wanted to get the tables switched. My table is very heavy and it really did not do my wrists much good lifting it. Both of them are killing me today. I am trying to use them as little as possible today. So since I don't want to use my wrist much I better stop typing.
Later
Sharon

No comments: