Friday, May 29, 2009


" It's not about how to achieve your dreams. It's about how to lead your life. If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. The dreams will come to you." -Randy Pausch
Wow it is way to nice to be at work. I really would like to leave early and enjoy the day but it is not to be. I have to pick up Liam and Josie in Faribo for Amy at 4:00. She worked last night and is sleeping so the kids are at Adam's sisters house. If I pick them up early Amy will still be sleeping. So I am stuck at work until 4:00.
I do not have any big plans for the weekend. I have to go help at the garage sale on Sat. I hate to waste my day there but I have to help or mom and dad will yell at me. Do you think you ever get over your parents yelling at you and making you feel bad when you are bad. I don't think so. Other then that I have a pretty free weekend. It will be nice. I am sure I will be at Ricks house again helping him paint and clean and get ready for me to move in. They are having a open house at my house on Sunday. I hope someone at least puts a bid on the house. I know it has only been a month since I put it up for sale but I am ready for it to be sold.
Have to get to work.
Happy Friday everyone.
Sharon


No comments: