Monday, May 25, 2009

Back to work




What a busy and fun weekend I had! It went by way to fast. I really could use at least one more day off. I know I sound like a broken record!
Sunday after Liam and Josie left Rick and I went to a graduation party for one of his cousins in Austin. On the way home we stopped at Fleet Farm so I could get Dexter some chewy's because they to not have the kind he likes at Walmart anymore. While we were there I had to get Bronx a treat too. It is the huge bone he is eating in the first picture. He loved it! Amy and Adam invited us over for a bonfire Sunday night. It was so nice out. A perfect night for a fire. We did not get to bed until 11:00. Way late for me.
Monday we headed to WI to go to Ricks brothers house for lunch. We had a good time. Lots of good food and fun games. Yes I even played a game! We did not get back to Waseca until 6:00. I had to get all my stuff ready for work and take the Dexter for a walk and by the time I sat down for supper it was 7:30. Rick came over and we watched a movie and then it was off to bed.
That is a overview of my weekend. Hope everyone else got to enjoy there weekend too!
Later SharonPosted by Picasa

No comments: