Thursday, September 11, 2008

Better Now!

I have not updated in a whole week. That is not like me! I have not been up to much. Yesterday I went to the Doctor and had the Endometrial ablation procedure done. If you are women you will know all about it. If you are a man I am sure you don't want to know about it! Anyhow the procedure it self was nothing. Took about 20 minuets, got to take a Valium before hand so I was nice and relaxed. The Doctor said I was a modal patient. Well the Doctor and everything I read about having it done said that you would have really bad cramps that night. So I did what the Doctor said to do and when I got home I ate a couple pieces of toast and then took the Vicodin and Celebrex that was suppose to help with the pain. Well about a hour later I vomited it all up. I think I would have been way better to just take a couple of Tylenol . The cramps were not that bad. The vomiting sucked! Anyhow I feel tons better today. I took the day off work. I am glad I did that. I would have hated to have to get up at 4:00 this morning and get to work. This way I was able to sleep in and eat and not have to worry about getting sick again. I have 550 hours of sick time so I figured I could afford to use one day just to be on the safe side. The Doctor said he would give me a note to take Friday off too if I wanted but I figured I better get back to work.
Other then that I have not been up to much. I ran again the other day! It went much better this time. I ran 2 miles and the ITBS leg hardly hurt. I cannot tell you how good it felt to run even a little! On Tue. I went to the MOA with Amy because she need to find a dress. It was fun to just waist the day away. I had to get myself some new jeans. None of my jeans fit me because my ass and legs are getting to big from biking so much! Not happy about it! But I guess as long as my ass is not getting big because it is fat it is ok! We also went to Ikea. I love Ikea, I could spend hours in there!
I guess I should get in the shower and start my day since it is already 9:30.
Later Sharon

No comments: