Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BUGS


I am finally have time to update! Poor Christa has been sooooo upset with me because I have not been updating like I should be.
Yesterday I babysat Liam for a few hours while Amy was at school. Now that he know how to say Nana he never stops saying it. If I am not in the same room as him he shouts NANA looking for me. He is soooo cute. Yesterday after Liam left I did something that I never do. I sat on the couch and read. Can you believe it????? It was such a good book I just had to finish it. So to make up for doing nothing all day I went for a 23 mile bike ride. I can tell that I have not biked in almost 2 weeks. It was hard and windy! Also the bugs were so bad. They were everywhere. They kept hitting me in the face. It is a good thing I had my sunglasses on. When I got home I was covered in dead bugs. My legs looked like they were muddy there were so many dead bugs on them. Then when I took my helmet off they just fell out. It was pretty gross. I guess that is what I get for biking in farm country.
Today I went for run/walk around the lake. Needless to say I had to walk more then run. My leg and hip did not hurt to bad. I am in very poor running shape now. It is going to take me forever to get back in shape. When I got home Amy, Liam and Bronx came for a visit. So we had the Charlie Bronx showdown again. Of course Charlie won. Poor big old Bronx, we had to pull him in the house and then Charlie would not let him move. I finally put Charlie outside so Bronx could move. So by the time they left it was after 11:00. So I got in the shower and now I am trying to clean a little. Then I am going to go the store and get a few things for supper. I am going to make a steak tonight. I have not had a steak since New Years Eve. That is a long time. I hardly ever eat beef anymore. I mostly eat chicken.
So I better get back to the cleaning.
Later Sharon

No comments: